My name is Chris W. Steffens, and my mission is to provide debt relief to those in need.
I am a bankruptcy lawyer with a passion for getting people’s lives back on track. You may owe taxes, utility bills, credit cards. Or maybe you’re facing garnishments, foreclosure or dodging the Repo Man. Whatever your financial circumstances are, we will do everything we can to get you back on your feet.
My goal is simple: I will guide you through the bankruptcy process
It takes a lot of guts to ask someone for help. When you reach out to us, we already know you’ve made one of the most difficult decisions in your life. We promise to treat you with the respect you deserve.
While we are a bankruptcy firm, and we see solutions through the eyes of a bankruptcy attorney, we’re not here to pressure you into a bankruptcy. We present you with realistic options based on your unique financial situation. It is always up the the client on which solution they choose. If you choose to hire us, we will help guide you from start to finish.
Choosing an attorney is a personal choice. Here is where we stand out:
- Free consultation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney – every step of the way we’ll be there to explain your options to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- We offer remote or in person appointments. Our firm is flexible and nimble.
- We can get your case filed FAST – when you’re being garnished and every day counts, no one can get your case on file as quick as we can without cutting corners.
- Weekend and Evening Appointments – we make ourselves available when you are – not the other way around.
- Sunset Rule – if we miss your call, we’ll try our best to call you back that day.
- Many cases filed with no money down – most of our Chapter 13 cases are filed with no money down.
- Free consultation – there is no charge to meet with us. No fees. No hassle. Simple.
If you have questions about Bankruptcy and want to speak with Chris W. Steffens, please give us a call at 785-379-3600 for a FREE Consultation over the phone, in person or you can contact us online.