Chris W. Steffens, Attorney at Law
My name is Chris W. Steffens, and I bankruptcy lawyer with a passion for getting people’s lives back on track. You may owe taxes, utility bills, credit cards. Or maybe you’re facing garnishments, foreclosure or dodging the Repo Man. Whatever your financial circumstances are, we will do everything we can to get you back on your feet.
It takes a lot of guts to pick up the phone and ask someone for help. When you call us, we already know you’ve made one of the most difficult decisions in your life. We promise to treat you with the respect you deserve.
While we are a bankruptcy firm, and we see solutions through the eyes of a bankruptcy attorney, we’re not here to pressure you into a bankruptcy. We present you with realistic options based on your unique financial situation. It is always up the the client on which solution they choose. If you choose to hire us, we will help guide you from start to finish.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Us:
- Face to face with an experienced bankruptcy attorney – every step of the way we’ll be there to explain your options to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- Get your case filed FAST – when you’re being garnished and every day counts, no one can get your case on file as quick as we can without cutting corners.
- Weekend and Evening Appointments – we make ourselves available when you are – not the other way around.
- Sunset Rule – if we miss your call, we’ll try our best to call you back that day.
- Many cases filed with no money down – most of our Chapter 13 cases are filed with no money down.
- Free consultation – there is no charge to meet with us. No fees. No hassle. Simple.
Call now for a free initial consultation at 785-379-3600. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 to 5, as well as evenings and weekends.